The rental rules required to rent a cabin from Cade Luck Ranch, LLC is found below. If you wish to download a PDF version of this document, please click here.
Cade Luck Ranch, LLC
The following rules have been established for everyone’s enjoyment and safety.
– Check in time is 1:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. Please remember to take all your belongings with you upon departure, but please leave all guest provisions where you found them. The cost of missing items may be added to your bill.
– For your relaxation, quiet hours are from 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
– Sorry, NO grilling on the porches.
– Absolutely NO smoking inside of cabins.
– Please do not climb on porch railings.
– Please keep outside areas clean and free of trash.
– Speed limit is 5 mph. Please no semi-trailer or tractor trailer trucks. (Class A)
– We are not responsible for accidents, personal property, lost or stolen articles.
– Sorry, no pets, please.
– Disturbing others through drunkenness or rowdy behavior will not be permitted.
– The use of narcotics, the use of firearms and fireworks will not be permitted.
– Management reserves the right to evict anyone for infraction of these rules and regulations or whose behavior is offensive.
– Please clean your own dishes. If you would like dishwashing service an additional $25.00 will be added to your bill for each dishwashing service rendered.
– Excessive water usage is not permitted.
– Please help us save energy by turning off unused lights. Keep door and windows closed when air conditioner or heating are in use.
– Towels and bedding are provided for each cabin guest. Towels are to be used inside the cabin only.
– Please keep your key safe. A $50.00 charge will be added to your bill for any lost keys.
I understand and agree to abide by these rules and regulations. I understand I can be evicted, without refund, for infraction of the above rules.